Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Un-Cool!

Just heard from the previous owner that the carrier had shown up tonight after an hour of directions and refused to take the Scout says the brakes aren't good enough. I don't understand how hard this can be. You all have seen the pictures on here, why can't they just send a flatbed to pick up the Scout and then put it in a enclosed trailer or whatever? From my understanding the first carrier showed up in a full size car carrier and the second guy in a 18 wheeler. I'm going to have to call Cosmos and see what the hell is going on. I'm gonna be left with no choice but to find another shipper or talk to the previous owner and see if we can work something out. What a piece of s--t!

1 comment:

writing my thesis said...

18 wheels??? are you sure? It just sounds like not true, I can't believe in that.