Friday, February 9, 2007

Hallelujah!

The PO emailed me last night to let me know that Momentum Transport had shown up and had picked up the Scout within 20 minutes of getting there. I emailed him back wanting to know how the transporter was able to the undoable, at least according to the other carriers. He mentioned that he and the driver just pushed the Scout out of the garage, up the ramp into the trailer and then ratchet strapped it down and that was that. Amazing what the desire to do your job properly can do. I can't believe I went through all the s--t I did with Cosmos. To their credit it wasn't entirely their fault as it was more the fault of the carriers they sub-contract with. Anyway, Momentum Transport made it happen for $80 more than what the final price Cosmos quoted me was and they picked up the Scout the same night I placed the order. Now that is service. Now I'm just waiting for the tractor trailer to get here and finally have possession of my 1963 International Harvester Scout 80.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.